Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Monsters Inc.


This is a wonderful cartoons movie that is suitable for all ages. I saw this movie one year ago, in my house with my family. This story is about a company called Monsters INC that is a big monster´s company. The main character in the movie is Sullivan, the best scary in the company and Mike is his assistant and best friend.
In the company, each monster is in charge of scaring children to get energy for their world´s monsters.
The monsters think that they are allergic to children, then they don´t have contact with humans.
One day, Sullivan finds a small beautiful girl inside the monster´s world, then, Sullivan and Mike decide to return the girl to the human´s world.
After all monsters discover that the children aren´t dangerous for them, then, the Monsters decide not to scare children anymore and better to start making children laugh.

In general, the movie is very funny. The characters also to be monstrous are also very friendly.
Is a unimaginable world, but in which rigns the kindness of all monsters.
I liked the movie, because is tender. I think that I would watch the movie again.
I recomend the movie to all the public but more to children with their parents, because is a family movie
.

Tatiana Paez BolaƱos

6 comments:

  1. I also saw this movie a short time ago, I think it is a film so tender, it is good movie to have a good time with the family, I recommend it especially for children because, like all children's movies leaves a beautiful teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, agree with you, this film is very tender. I also think that all children should see this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this cartoon, i've seen this movie more than ten times and is the second best cartoon film, because in my personal opinion the first is nemo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this movie is very tender is one of the best movie I've seen dolls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this movie,buu is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this film is excellent, very tender, very fun and funny, I liked the characters, shows a beautiful fantasy world. Sully is a great character.
    This movie is for adults and children, its effects and voices are very good

    ReplyDelete